Terms & Conditions
1, The acceptance of the booking is based on agreement by the client of the terms and conditions stated herein.
2. Payment: Photography session deposit must be paid for in full at the time of booking to secure your session date.
For newborn sessions only: Due to the uncertain prediction of an exact arrival day of your baby, certain flexibility for booking the newborn session will apply. An initial date within the first 10 days of your due date is to be pencil-booked in, however, this is subject to change depending on the exact date of birth. 2.1 Session deposit fees are non-refundable but transferable for up to 7 days unless Fox Cub Photographer decides otherwise 2.2 The exact payment schedule will be part of the booking process and stated on the invoice. 2.3 As stated on the gift voucher, gift vouchers are non refundable.
3. Sickness:We understand that children can be unpredictable and fall ill at any time. In the event of sickness prior to the session, the Client agrees to make every possible effort to inform Fox Cub Photography no later than 2 hours prior to the start time of the photography session. The session can be transferred to a new date, which will be at the convenience of both parties within a maximum 1 month period. Fox Cub Photography reserves the right to re-schedule outside of this time limit due to any existing commitments. If the Client fails to reschedule within the 1 month time period, Fox Cub Photography has the right to cancel the booking with all payments made non-refundable. In the event of the child falling ill during the session, Fox Cub Photography reserves the right to postpone the photo shoot and re-schedule at the convenience of both parties.
3.1 Before the photo shoot, the photographer will go through the safety procedures dependent on the type of session the client has booked. Parents and Carers are fully responsible for their child’s safety during their time at Fox Cub Photography. Fox Cub Photography will not held liable for any accidents that may occur.
3.2 Parents and Carers will be asked about cake allergies during the cake smash questionnaire. Fox Cub Photography cannot be held liable for any issues resulting from the cake and it is strongly recommended that you ensure your child does not have any allergies to any components of the cake (eggs, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, butter, vanilla extract and other dairy products) prior to the session.
3.3 Parents and Carers will be asked about a strawberry allergy during the fruit bath questionnaire. Fox Cub Photography cannot be held liable for any issues resulting from the strawberry and it is strongly recommended that you ensure your child does not have an allergic reaction to strawberries prior to the session.
4. Prints: All orders for albums, reprints, products and enlargements must be paid for at the time of ordering.
5. Delivery: All USB sticks with the high-resolution images will be delivered to the Client within 4-5 weeks of the session date. Delivery for prints, albums or any other additional orders may vary and will be advised at time of booking/when final images have been delivered.
6. Copyright:It is understood that the copyright of all and any photographs belongs to Fox Cub Photography. No photographs may be copied or reproduced by any means photographic or otherwise by any person or machine other than by the photographer, unless the high-resolution pictures are purchased by the Client. Releasing photographs online by the Client (i.e. Facebook, blog or any other online channels) are prohibited unless the photographer’s company name, Facebook Page and/or Website is tagged or mentioned along with the image. Lower resolution images (which include Fox Cub Photography’s logo) for social media are included within each package.
8. Model release:Fox Cub Photography owns the copyright of all photographs. We, the client, give permission to Fox Cub Photography to use any image of our photo session for industry competitions and as required subsequent usage and for general promotional advertising for Fox Cub Photography. Fox Cub Photography is entitled to use all images produced for exhibitions, editorials, digital and print marketing, publications, educational DVDs and websites, and/or display purposes. If you would prefer for your child’s photographs not to be used for promotional usage on social media, please state this with the photographer during your photography session.
9. Storage:After 6 months from your session date Fox Cub Photography will no longer be responsible for storing your image files.
10.Misc: Although the photographer shall exercise all reasonable skill, care and diligence in the discharge of her duties, it is understood that, in the event of any unforeseen circumstances causing loss of photographic record, the photographer will only be responsible for the return of all the money paid to date, although every effort will be made to re-take the photographs.