Hello! Welcome to Fox Cub Photography!
Based in Worcester, I specialise in newborn and baby fine art photography.
Your child is in excellent hands, I'm trained and insured in baby safety. Before I set up my photography business, I was a Primary School Teacher in Worcestershire. So as you can tell, I adore working with children!
Here a few facts about me...
- I studied Media & Communications at University of Gloucestershire. I then went on to complete my PGCE Primary at Worcester University.
- I was a teacher for 5 years. I mostly taught Year 2 but dipped my toe into Year 1 and Year 3 (my favourite year group to teach was Year 2). I absolutely adore working with children. Its so rewarding to teach them something new and to see that 'lightbulb moment' appear on their faces when they get it.
- I left teaching to become my own boss and have more control over my work/life balance
- I have a dog and a cat who are both equally spoilt!
- In 2018, I became a Mummy to my baby girl, Scarlett.
- I'm trying to grow my eyebrows but as you can tell, its not going so well. If I could tell 16 year old me anything, it would be to leave the tweezers alone!
- I love reading Sarah Waters novels. Her stories are based in the 19th and 20th centuries and she has a wonderful way with words which means that I can never put her books down!
- The Walking Dead > Game of Thrones
- I have THE best job in the world!!
What a great day! Very welcoming environment. Jess was fantastic with Dylan! The photos are absolutely stunning! I can't wait to go back for more!